[BNS_members] Hello from the Board

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren.bondrup-nielsen at acadiau.ca
Fri Apr 17 07:23:58 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well, at least as well as can be expected during this time.
The BNS Board met over Zoom (virtual meeting) last Wednesday and we decided that we will try to have a virtual members meeting on Monday, April 27, at 7:30pm.
We are getting a subscription to Zoom which is a platform where members can sign in and sit and watch a presentation. You will be able to as questions, see slides, and generally participate from your living room. We are working out the details and will keep you posted.
So, the meeting this coming Monday is cancelled but we will try to have something up for the following Monday.

Cheers,
Soren