[BNS_members] Concern - Fish Farms

Ed & Maryanne Sulis edmasulis at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 5 13:04:55 CST 2020

Hi All:

A Positive Note:

Open pen fish farming is detrimental in many ways: read all information below. And there is a great alternative that is expanding globally: read all about it. Check out Sustainable Blue Fish Farming, an on land operation in Cerntre Burlington, NS, (near Windsor) that grows salmon. Google sustainableblue.com for full details of this great alternative to open pen arrangements in our backyard and a system that is growing exponentially around the globe. The key word in all of this is “sustainable” in respect to an element that will help to put some security in our future food supply. Sustainable Blue salmon is available at Stirling’s and the Wolfville Farmers market.

Best, Ed.