[BNS_members] Membership dues

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Mon Jan 13 11:58:13 CST 2020

Hello everyone,
If you have not already paid your BNS membership due for 2019/20 then you can now do it as an e-transfer (if you are comfortable doing so).
Just email the treasurer at blomidonnaturalists.ca <mailto:treasurer at blomidonnaturalists.ca> and use a pass word and the money will be deposited into the BNS account and you payment will be noted by the membership secretary. Otherwise please bring a check on January 20, at the meeting.
We are trying to get our finances streamlined and one aspect is to collect membership dues early in the year as opposed to over the whole year.

Thanks so much

Soren
BNS, President