[BNS_members] Budget 2020 input

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Fri Jan 24 16:56:11 CST 2020

Hello everyone,
This came from one of our members

Our local Liberal MP, Kody Blois invited me to attend a pre-Budget consultation in Windsor tomorrow afternoon. He also stated, "if you cannot attend the event I encourage you to submit ideas online at https://www.budget.gc.ca/PBC <https://www.budget.gc.ca/PBC> or by email at budget2020 at canada.ca <mailto:budget2020 at canada.ca>."

Kody claims "he's eager to hear what we have to say." According to him, the Budget 2020 will focus on advancing the issues that voters said mattered to them during the 2019 campaign: how we need to protect our environment; grow the economy; advance indigenous reconciliation; and keep Canadians safe and healthy.

 I think we need to voice our opinion to whoever is in power, especially if they are asking for input!

Thanks for your consideration,

Soren