[BNS_members] Strategic plan

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Thu Nov 19 20:25:00 CST 2020

Hello everyone,
The board is working on a questionnaire where we seek your input  on the strategic plan. I am hoping it will be ready by Monday.
Once we have your input we will get back to you regarding how we move forward.
The new way to donate was not an indication that we have dropped membership. For some time it has been possible to donate to the BNS via PayPal. We changed that to CanadaHelps since diners receive an immediate tax receipt.
We will let you know as soon as possible which direction we go regarding membership or  not.
It is probably best to wait with either donations or paying membership until you hear from the Board.
 Cheers,
Soren