[BNS_members] Strategic Plan Survey

Riley Scanlan rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:16:13 CST 2020

Hi everyone,

Below you will find a link to an online survey with questions about the
Strategic Plan Discussion Paper. This discussion paper is the outcome of
many months of meetings and discussions among the board regarding the
future path of BNS. We would like to hear your input on a few key
components.

The paper was sent around last week but I have attached it here as well. If
you have not already, please read through the discussion paper before
providing your comments in the survey.

Thank you to everyone who has already submitted feedback. We are compiling
all your comments but also invite you to please complete this survey.

The survey contains specific questions on the issues raised, as well as
space to submit any general comments or ideas you may have about BNS. The
whole survey should only take about 5-10 minutes.

We ask that you please complete this form before next Wednesday, November
25th.

You can find the survey here: https://forms.gle/5e7ajZz1rGBamYzo6

Thank you and have a great weekend,
Riley