[BNS_members] Call for help! Highway clean-up

Riley Scanlan rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:45:03 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

This is another reminder about the highway clean-up this *Sunday at 9:00am*.
We need more participants to complete the clean-up! This stretch of road is
part of BNS's Adopt-a-Highway section that we have committed to maintain.
Here are the details:

The group will meet at the Elderkins parking lot on Main St, in the west
end of Wolfville. Please bring masks, gloves, stout footwear and raingear
if slightly wet. Hazard jackets and bags will be provided. If there is
heavy rain, the following Sunday November 8th will be the alternate date.
No children under 15 are allowed to participate and we are limiting the
group size to a dozen participants total. It is expected this clean-up will
take about 2 - 3 hours, depending on the number of registrants. More people
= less time!
You *must register in advance* here: https://forms.gle/vLtPAH8acspD3oPf7

We have had a few registrants thus far but there is quite a bit of work to
be done. We would appreciate any amount of time you are able to commit to
helping out!

Kindly,
Riley