[BNS_members] Strategic Plan

John Burka burka at upei.ca
Thu Dec 9 10:55:32 CST 2021

First let me introduce myself as the new Secretary of the Board of the BNS.
Thanks to Patrick for his many years on the Board and his dedication to his
role as Secretary.   I am fortunate that he is mentoring me as I move into
this role.

The Board has been developing a Strategic Plan for the BNS for almost 2
years and we  finally have a document we can share with the Membership.  We
inadvertently didn't send out the Strategic Plan prior to the AGM, so I am
sending it out at this time.  Please read it through and we welcome your
thoughts, comments, and suggestions.

John

John F. Burka, Ph.D. (retired)
Professor Emeritus, UPEI