[BNS_members] Events this week

Riley Scanlan rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:11:11 CST 2021

Hi everyone,

We were recently asked to share the following notice for an interesting
event coming up this Thursday, run by the Annapolis Valley Bat Box Project.
The project is run by a group of students from Acadia University.

"Join the Annapolis Valley Bat Box Project for an online webinar and Q+A
celebrating bats! This webinar brings together speakers from Nova Scotia
and beyond, including a speaker from the Canadian Wildlife Federation and
an Acadia alumnus! Our experts are bat biologists, conservationists, and
rehabilitators who are working to preserve bats and the ecosystems that
depend on them. Come and learn about these secretive creatures: who they
are, their ecological importance, and how we can protect them.

This webinar will leave you with tangible ways to help your neighbourhood
bats and make your own part of the world a little bit battier!"

Date: February 4th, 2021, at from 7pm to 8:30pm AST

Register at: https://forms.gle/ daTyGje8CnHxgCDS6
A Zoom link will be emailed to you.
Got questions? Contact us on facebook at Annapolis Valley Bat Box Project
or email annapolisvalleybats at gmail.com

Also, a reminder that our webinar on the Science of Climate Change is this
Wednesday at 7:30pm. If you have not already, you can register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpdu2vpjIrHNO3yzxM3nHCL98GR10gJwFP

See the website for full details.
<https://blomidonnaturalists.ca/event/webinar-the-science-behind-climate-change/>

Cheers