[BNS_members] Updates on Website and eNewsletter

Riley Scanlan rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:35:50 CST 2021

Hi everyone,

We have planned out our meetings, field trips and workshops for the 2021
year. The full list of events can be found on our website here
<https://blomidonnaturalists.ca/2021-program/>, or under 'Activities' in
the main menu.

The date for events that are listed as TBA may change as details are
finalized, and new activities may be added to this list in the future.

In addition, Larry Bogan has updated the newsletters archive on the website
<https://blomidonnaturalists.ca/newsletters/newsletters-archive/>. You can
now see PDFs of the printed newsletters up to Vol 47 No 1 (Spring 2020).

If you know of anyone who is not currently a member but who might be
interested in BNS activities, please forward along our e-newsletter sign up
form. <http://eepurl.com/hkqTx9> Members will receive first notice of
events that have a limited capacity (such as the workshops), but we still
hope to reach new folks with our emails.

Thanks,
Riley