[BNS_members] Sample letter for commenting on the Sustainable Development Goals act, etc

Judy Lipp judylipp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 21:21:05 CDT 2021

Hi Everyone.
just a follow-up regarding the Sustainable Development Goals Act comment
period.  The deadline is July 26th and submissions can be made here:
https://cleanfuture.ca/#writtensubmissions
I know it can be a lot easier to cut and paste from someone else's efforts,
so I am sharing my submission here (see the letter below).  The asks are
informed by the Climate Emergency Unit:
https://www.climateemergencyunit.ca/nova-scotia-climate-plan-and-provincial-election

Feel free to use in part or full (just make sure to use your own name ; )
It's also important to communicate concerns about climate action, etc. to
political candidates at this time.

Judy