[BNS_members] AGM and presentation Nov. 15 7:30pm

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Fri Nov 12 08:47:51 CST 2021

Hi everyone again,

JUST TO CLARIFY: THE ZOOM LINK I SENT OUT SHOULD TAKE YOU TO A
REGISTRATION PAGE TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE.

My apologies that this wasn't clear on the initial invitation.

If the original link doesn't take you to a registration page, please try
this link instead to register in advance for the AGM on November 15th at
7:30 PM:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYlfuirpj8jE9PeykiSx0OHMnCutaAbEjyr
[2]

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Caroline

On 2021-11-12 10:22, Caroline Beddoe wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED ZOOM INVITATION FOR THE AGM AND MONTHLY MEETING NEXT MONDAY:
>
> Topic: BNS AGM and Presentation
> Time: Nov 15, 2021 07:30 PM Halifax
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82891384997?pwd=MVc2cnVYa0Q2dC9DTXlsVm8wdXZYQT09
>
> Meeting ID: 828 9138 4997
> Passcode: 319493
> One tap mobile
> +14388097799,,82891384997#,,,,*319493# Canada
> +15873281099,,82891384997#,,,,*319493# Canada
>
> Dial by your location
> +1 438 809 7799 Canada
> +1 587 328 1099 Canada
> +1 647 374 4685 Canada
> +1 647 558 0588 Canada
> +1 778 907 2071 Canada
> +1 204 272 7920 Canada
> Meeting ID: 828 9138 4997
> Passcode: 319493
> Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd55QkI9TY
>
> ---
> Caroline Beddoe
> She/her
> 613-619-1098
> Coordinator, Blomidon Naturalists Society
> Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. This territory is covered by the "Treaties of Peace and Friendship" which did not deal with the surrender of lands and resources but in fact recognized Mi'kmaw title. We want to recognize that outdoor education and play would not be possible without access to the natural world that has been stewarded since time immemorial by the many Indigenous peoples of this land. We acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other organisms, with the land and with the water.
>
> On 2021-11-12 10:10, Soren Bondrup-Nielsen wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>> On Monday Nov. 15 at 7:30 pm we will have the annual general meeting
>> followed with a presentation by Richard Stern who will show slides and
>> speak about birds.
>>
>> I have attached the Agends, Minutes from the last AGM, a table of
>> activities this past year and financial statements.
>>
>> Croline will be snding out the Zoom link to the meeting.
>>
>> Cheers and see you Monday
>>
>> Soren
>>
>> Soren Bondrup-Nielsen
>> Professor Emeritus,  Biology