[BNS_members] Biodiversity webinar 13-09-21

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Wed Sep 8 12:10:44 CDT 2021

Hello everyone,
We are starting the Fall BNS presentations with an introductory talk on Biodiversiry. The fall and possibly winter theme will be Biodiversity and we thought it would be good to start off with a webinar on Biodiversity. It is a term that is used broadly but not always in its full meaning. Thus, I will be giving an introductory talk on Biodiversity.

Topic: Biodiversity

Time: Sep 13, 2021 07:30 PM Halifax
Link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qdeuopzotHNRLszXZ5U2pTGyHkX_CtNHC

You will also find the link in the Prograsm under Activities on the web page.

Cheers,
Soren

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen
Professor Emeritus,  Biology