[BNS_members] Webinar Tonight: Reaching 20% Protected Areas in Kings County

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Wed Feb 2 08:33:06 CST 2022

Good morning,

A reminder of tonight's webinar with Alain Belliveau: Reaching 20%
Protected Areas in Kings County by 2030. ONLINE ON ZOOM AT 7:30 PM.

Thank you to all those who have registered! You should have received the
link in a separate email after doing so.

For anyone else keen to join, register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYvcOChqDorEtzodgfuEE8tbrxF72Zkx-4h

I hope you can join us for this important discussion.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Caroline