[BNS_members] Membership Dolores Burton

sarah burton cheerfuluk at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:54:45 CST 2022

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of my mother dolores burton .   She has confirmed that your society has cashed her membership cheque in January of this year 2022. However she has not received any mailed booklets or correspondence to her mail post box, nor a receipt for tax purposes of her membership donation. This is not acceptable

Can you kindly re send all correspondence to her postal address - she does not have email access.   Postal address only going forward.
Dolores burton
43 woodman rd
Suite 308
Wolfville
B4P 0C5

Kindly confirm this has been acknowledged and activated and all documents have been mailed to her postal address.

Thank you
Daughter Sarah Burton
On behalf of Dolores Burton

Sarah Burton