[BNS_members] my membership

Pamela Ackerman repack at bellaliant.net
Fri Mar 11 12:06:15 CST 2022

Dear hard working Blomidon Naturalists Folks,

I have received a letter from you that refers to my “past membership” and wonders if I  would like to renew membership and/or make a donation.

I also have a receipt from you dated April 11, 2021 for $70.00 which I think was for membership plus a contribution.

I’m not sure exactly what dates that covers, but if it doesn’t bring my membership up to now, could you please let me know what it does cover, and if I owe now, how much. I certainly would like to renew, or maintain, my membership— whatever works.

Thanks very much.
Pam Ackerman

PS. Whatever information available on “Climate Circles” would be welcome. I’m appalled at the wholesale cutting down of trees in Wolfville heedless of the need to save every one of them possible in the face of floods and droughts right here.— right now.