[BNS_members] Suggest Names for the New BNS Publication- Prize for the Winner!

Alan Warner alan.h.warner at gmail.com
Thu May 5 08:33:29 CDT 2022

Hi All

I am really excited to be the new editor and kick off the naming contest for the Blomidon Naturalists nature/environmental publication to be produced twice a year. But what to call it? it is going to be an informative, engaging and stimulating publication with lots of colour perspectives and reach. Please pitch me some suggestions and the winner gets a free BNS wildflower or Fungi workshop!!! Time is short, the deadline for suggestions if Friday, May 20.

AND, if anyone has an idea for an article or contribution to the new publication, or wants to write something, please reach out to me and let's chat.

Cheers

Alan Warner