[BNS_members] Volunteer Proofreader(s) Needed

editor at blomidonnaturalists.ca editor at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Tue Sep 20 12:44:13 CDT 2022

Hi All

I am in the final stages of putting together the first issue of Beyond the Tides, the new format for the BNS newsletter. It is pretty exciting.

I am looking for folk(s) who have some time, interest and aptitude for proofreading the final text as I am way to familiar with it by now such that it is so easy to miss things. This needs a set of eyes which are good at attending to detail and finding small spelling, punctuation, font style or spacing errors (no editing is required). The issue will be 40 pages in a magazine style so it could take a while but it need not be just one person.

If you are interested and able to help out within the next 10 days, please reply to this e mail.

THANK YOU!

Cheers

Alan Warner
Editor