[BNS_members] Beyond the Tides Mail Out

editor@blomidonnaturalists.ca alan.h.warner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:50:11 CST 2023

HI All

We are excited to tell you that the second issue of Beyond the Tides, the new Blomidon Naturalist magazine/newsletter is printed and ready to be sent out. We have printed a copy for all of the active members as we feel it makes a difference to receive a full colour printed issue and are keen to share it with you. We will also be posting a digital pdf of the issue on the web site at the same time we send out the print version. If you simply have no use for or interest in the print version, please e mail Caroline Beddoe at the following e mail (coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca <mailto:coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca>), in which case we will give your issue to someone else or an organization.

Thanks

Alan Warner
Editor
Beyond the Tides