[BNS_members] All Ages Birding Event in Kentville POSTPONED

Caroline Beddoe carolinebeddoe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 13:57:54 CDT 2023

Good evening,

The all ages birding event scheduled for tomorrow morning in Kentville is
POSTPONED due to anticipated wet & wild weather.

Join us, along with Nature Nova Scotia & Flying Squirrel Adventures,
instead on* August 4th for an evening stroll at 6:00 pm* to explore birds
in our neighbourhood together.
This will be a guided walk around Miner's Marsh in Kentville. We'll
practice using binoculars, learn about bird behaviour and songs, and
discuss ways we can be better bird stewards at home, at school, and at
work. This is a fun and all ages birding event! Great for families or
anyone looking to learn about birds in a introductory way.

See more details here:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/family-birding-at-miners-marsh-kentville-tickets-667530560877

And more updates to come,

Caroline