[BNS_members] BNS meeting on Monday - Zoom

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Thu Apr 23 09:40:56 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,
We are quite excited that we will be hosting a virtual meeting this coming Monday at 7:30PM.
We will be using a platform called Zoom. In order for you to take part you will need to download Zoom
You can click on the link:
https://zoom.us <https://zoom.us/>
and you will be taken through the process of how to download the program - it is FREE
You will need a computer (desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone) and you will need a speaker either internally to the device or external to hear the presentation.
On Monday morning you will receive an invitation to the meeting by Pat Kelly with a link. Just before 7:30PM you can click on the link and you will be automatically connected to the meeting.
This is going to be quite exciting I feel as it is a way to connect despite the Covid-19 isolation we are all experiencing.

Cheers,
Soren