[BNS_members] Saturday: Migration Bird Count = Global Big Day/WMBD

Larry Bogan larry at bogan.ca
Mon May 4 10:33:57 CDT 2020

This Saturday, May 9, is designated as World Migration Bird Day and ebird Global Big Day, It is time to do the migration bird count and please observe on Saturday (home  or field), enjoy the day, count birds of all the species you can see and report them to ebird.. http://ebird.org   (please observe COVID-19 safety protocol).

 We no longer collect data locally but by putting your information on ebird, you create a useful permanent record.  The count for our area can be extracted from that for characterizing what was seen.

More Information:
https://ebird.org/news/global-big-day-9-may-2020
https://www.worldmigratorybirdday.org/

Larry