[BNS_members] Calendars and Wildflower book

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Sat Nov 21 17:28:35 CST 2020

Hello everyone,
The BNS Calendar and Wildflower book as well as many other items are available at the Robertson’s Farm and Apothecary Pop up Holiday shop located at 754 Canaan Mountain Rd.
See write-up below poster

Copied from

https://www.facebook.com/robertsonsfarmandapothecary <https://www.facebook.com/robertsonsfarmandapothecary>

Tomorrow is the first day opening of our Holiday Shop. (Hi to those who stopped by a day early. You're eagerness is encouraging).
A few items I'd like to address for tomorrow.
We will be adhering to covid regulations inside our store. We will require that everyone wears a mask, sanitizes before entering, writes their contact information before shopping and sanitizes throughout the store when touching products.  There will be a bathroom for handwashing too.
We will have a maximum of 8 customers in the store at any one time. Therefore we will have outside seating set up to hang around while you wait. Please respect social distancing at all times inside and outside the store.
I know many have shown interest in coming tomorrow, but please remember we are open for 4 weekends with vendors replenishing their products throughout. The reason we had spread the shopping dates was to limit the number of people on any one day.
That being said, we will endeavour to accommodate everyone, but if there is too much traffic outside, there will be a sign up to ask you to park midway on the driveway and allow one car out before you enter.  Yes we do have a large property, but we also want to look after people who are here and help them navigate the safest way in and out of the store.
We ask that you come to shop and support local, but understand this is not a family event and farm tour. We will of course save that for a time when we can all be together in a relaxed setting.
Happy weekend everyone.