[BNS_members] May 8, 2021 - Global Big Day - ebird

Larry Bogan larry at bogan.ca
Thu Apr 29 08:56:32 CDT 2021

May 8th is World Migration Bird Day and ebird will be having Global Big
Day 2021 to celebrate.

See https://ebird.org/news/global-big-day-8-may-2021

You are invited to contribute by reporting birds on that Saturday to ebird
(https://ebird.org)
In the past we had N.S. Migration Bird Count at about this time so we can
consider it a survey of bird migration.
So select an area and bird for that day and enter your results on ebird.

After the count I will add up the survey of Kings County, N.S. and report
on what we found..

And don't forget the City Nature Challenge (bioblitz)  this weekend April
30-May3  for Annapolis and Kings County.
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/city-nature-challenge-2021-annapolis-valley-ns-canada
Enter your nature  surveys into iNaturalsits.org and it will be added to
our count.

Cheers,
Larry

--