[BNS_members] Ignore earlier message

manager at blomidonnaturalists.ca manager at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Mon Jan 25 09:39:48 CST 2021

Hi everyone,
You may have received a notice to update your profile or to change
your subscription preferences from 'manager at blomidonnaturalists.ca'.
This was just an error message and you do not have to do anything.

Currently, we have all your emails in a listserv under the address
'members at blomidonnaturalists.ca', which allows us to send messages to
all of you at once. To create the e-newsletter, I use Mailchimp.
Mailchimp then sends the e-newsletter directly to
'members at blomidon...' from the manager's address. The message you
received this morning came from Mailchimp when one person tried to
update their profile directly in Mailchimp.

If you would like to update your email address or add another family
member, the change has to be done through the listserv itself, not
mailchimp. Please send any updates to myself or to Patrick
(patrick.kelly at dal.ca) who can do the adjustments.

Thanks and apologies for any confusion,
Riley