[BNS_members] Webinar next week

Riley Scanlan rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:47:01 CST 2021

Hi everyone,

We have an event coming up next week that was not included in the last
e-newsletter and that will occur before the February e-newsletter is sent
out. Next *Wednesday, Feb 3rd @ 7:30pm*, we're hosting a webinar with Dr.
Ian Spooner and Dr. Rob Raeside, from Acadia University’s Department of
Earth and Environmental Sciences. This webinar is part of our winter events
theme, climate change.

The two professors will provide an overview of the foundational science
behind climate change. We hope to enable you to understand and think
critically about the issue, as well as the potential mitigation and
adaptation efforts. This is an opportunity to answer any questions, however
daunting or complex, that you may have about climate change!

You can register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpdu2vpjIrHNO3yzxM3nHCL98GR10gJwFP

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there,
Riley Scanlan