[BNS_members] Fwd: Flying Squirrel Adventures Spring Programs starting soon (ages 3 - 16 yrs)

Judy Lipp judylipp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:55:53 CDT 2022

Dear BNS Members,

You understand the importance of spending time in nature, so we thought you
could be great ambassadours for our programs. Starting next week we are
offering a line-up of nature-based, outdoor play and learning programs for
children and youth ages 3 - 16 years.

As you know, *we love nurturing nature fun for healthy childhood
development* and we want as many families as possible to have this
opportunity.  We have moved to a sliding scale fee structure to make our
programs more accessible.

Our Spring sessions begin next week (April 20). We still have some spaces
available. We hope you can help spread the word.

For a complete listing visit our programs page
<https://valleyflyingsquirrel.wordpress.com/programs/> and see the poster
below.   We also have events for adults and families
<https://valleyflyingsquirrel.wordpress.com/upcoming-events/>.    We hope
to see you on the trails.

Thank you for your help and on-going support  -Your FSA team

[image: FSA_Spring22-Programs-Poster.png]

--

Judy Lipp (she/her)
Program Coordinator
Flying Squirrel Adventures
https://valleyflyingsquirrel.wordpress.com/
Flying Squirrel Adventures facilitates immersive nature programs for young
and old in the Annapolis Valley.

*Our programs take place in Mi’kma’ki, the traditional, ancestral and
unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq People. This territory is covered by the
“Treaties of Peace and Friendship” which did not deal with the surrender of
lands and resources but in fact recognized Mi’kmaw title.*

*We recognize that outdoor play and learning would not be possible without
access to the natural world that has been tended since time immemorial by
the many Indigenous peoples of this land. We acknowledge that we have a
responsibility to honour and learn about their histories and current
cultures and to actively work in support of reconciliation.*

--
Judy Lipp
*she/her*