[BNS_members] Sunday: Winter on Snowshoes

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Fri Jan 14 08:56:34 CST 2022

Hi all,

With the impending winter weather, Sunday morning will likely reveal a
beautiful snow-covered landscape to explore!

Soren is hosting a snowshoe (or XC ski, if you prefer) walk through the
woods to explore the stories and tracks revealed in the snow. Please
bring your own gear!

Please meet at the WOLFVILLE WATERSHED NATURE PRESERVE (Forest Hill Rd)
at 10:00 AM on Sunday January 16th. There is a parking lot on the south
side of the road, please meet there. This such a beautiful place to
explore on the Gaspereau Mountain and I'm sure will be magical with even
more snow.

TO REGISTER AND MORE MORE DETAILS: SEE HERE. [1] Please dress warmly,
bring a mask, and observe physical distancing.

NB - We will communicate early Sunday morning if there are any changes
due to weather.

Caroline

Links:
------