[BNS_members] Monthly Meeting on Monday

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Sat Jan 15 12:54:52 CST 2022

Good afternoon,

I hope you are all faring well with the wind and snow, and for those
without power that it is restored soon. After excavating ourselves out
from under big drifts of snow, we found that tamping down the snow on
snowshoes and skis provided far more fun than further shovelling to
clear some paths by our place - so these are great conditions for those
going out with Soren on the snowshoe hike tomorrow at 10am at the
Wolfville Watershed!

A reminder that our MONTHLY MEETING FOR JANUARY IS UPCOMING, THIS MONDAY
JANUARY 17TH AT 7:30 PM. With dashed hopes for hybrid meetings happening
soon, we will be as usual online on Zoom. PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW TO
REGISTER FOR THE MEETING.

Our presenter this month is Dave Shutler (Prof emeritus, Biology,
Acadia), talking about biodiversity and the ecological function of
parasites! I'm sure it's going to be fun and fascinating!

See you Monday night, and until then happy (and safe) shovelling!

Caroline

--

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 17, 2022 07:30 PM Halifax

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcqd-utqDooGNXRJbl3bOiTkIynA3NeUIwS
[1]

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Links:
------
[1]
http://webmail.naturens.ca/Hithere,YouareinvitedtoaZoommeeting.When:Jan17,202207:30PMHalifaxRegisterinadvanceforthismeeting:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcqd-utqDooGNXRJbl3bOiTkIynA3NeUIwSAfterregistering,youwillreceiveaconfirmationemailcontaininginformationaboutjoiningthemeeting.