[BNS_members] Sad News

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Sat Jun 25 18:41:43 CDT 2022

Hello everyone,
Many of you knew Jim Wolford - he was a long standing member of the BNS.
I just learned that he died suddenly on June 23. He had just moved out to BC with his partner Pat.
Jim was an active BNS member and loved taking people on field-trips - especially to the vernal pond in Blomidon Provincial Park.
I am so pleased that Caroline and I managed to do the podcast with Jim before he left.
You can hear the podcast here:

https://blomidonnaturalistsinconversation.podbean.com/e/episode-2-with-jim-wolford-on-past-stories-and-people-of-the-bns-birds-the-eagle-count-cyril-coldwell-and-more/

Jim will be sorely missed. If and when I learn more about his passing, I will let you know.

Soren

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen
Professor Emeritus,  Biology
Acadia University