[BNS_members] Sad News

Penni pennibu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:52:05 CDT 2022

Thank you Soren for this. It is a shock to  learn of Jim's passing.  I was
not a 'friend', but every time I saw them, it was a meaningful connection.
 Yes, it feels prescient that you recorded this interview.  Regardless it
is an excellent record of Jim's contribution to our community.
In warm friendship
Penni