[BNS_members] Suggest Names for the New BNS Publication- Prize for the Winner!

Paul MacGillivray p2macg at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:13:49 CDT 2022

hi - I wanted to alter my first suggestion to The Blomidon Greenwoods
Advocate - to reflect the geographical reference you mentioned.

But I do very much like Rick's suggestion of *The Jijuktu’kwjek Journal.*

Having said that, I think BNS should consult a representative Mi'kmaq
organization to ask  what THEY think about the use of their language in
the title before we go ahead. They may have some good ideas and one
always likes to be asked.