[BNS_members] Meeting to Discuss new BNS Publication— Wed. May 25, 7 pm On Line

Alan Warner alan.h.warner at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:58:08 CDT 2022

Hi All

As you likely know, we are launching a new print publication in the Fall for the Blomidon Naturalists which is going to be an informative, engaging and stimulating publication with lots of colour, perspectives and reach. I will be the editor. I am hoping some of you will join me on zoom on Wednesday, May 25 at 7 pm to provide input about what the new publication will be called and what it would include. The meeting will be no more than an hour. I am hoping for your input and this is a one off session with no ongoing commitment expected.

Here is the agenda:

1. Review the submitted names for the Naming Contest to recommend one
2. Discuss the types of content and look you would like to see in the publication (topics, regular sections, etc.)
3. Generate a list for specific article ideas and who might be approached to write them (I have some already)

If you want to provide input but this particular time does not work, e mail me back and I we will arrange an alternative.

Here is the zoom link

https://zoom.us/j/4600489508 <https://zoom.us/j/4600489508>

I hope you will join us!

Cheers