[BNS_members] Monthly Meeting Tomorrow: Tales from Miner's Marsh

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Sun May 15 10:34:08 CDT 2022

Hello,

A reminder that the Blomidon Naturalists Society's monthly meeting for
May is tomorrow, MONDAY MAY 16TH AT 7:30 PM online on Zoom.

For our presentation this month, we will have James Churchill telling us
stories from Kentville's Miner's Marsh: "TALES FROM THE CRYPTIC: HIDDEN
TREASURES AND LESSER-KNOWN STORIES FROM THE MINER'S MARSH HOTSPOT." If
you're curious to learn more about the birds and other wildlife that
inhabit the marsh that many of us love and frequent often, please join!
It will also be recorded for future viewing.

REGISTER IN ADVANCE FOR THIS MEETING:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcqd-ipqjsrE9Q8XY3ou3tY5IMhKHsuEYBt

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

--
Caroline Beddoe
 She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._