[BNS_members] Field Trip Tomorrow - Updates

Guy Stevens guy at mantatrust.org
Sun May 22 12:53:22 CDT 2022

Yep, thanks Caroline and Soren for organizing. It was great to meet
everyone and always lovely to visit Blomidon PP. I'm sorry that my Mum and
I had to rush off at the end, but we had to be back for noon.

Looking forward to the next one. If anyone is interested in the birds we
saw and heard, here's my eBird checklist;
https://ebird.org/checklist/S110979727

All the best

Guy