[BNS_members] The 2023 Natural History Calendars are here!

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Mon Nov 21 15:16:48 CST 2022

Good evening,

Numerous emails today, but it is that exciting time of year... snow is
on the ground, the BNS is celebrating our year with the AGM and....

The new BNS Natural History Calendars are out!

Please see the beautiful cover page and sample calendar page attached.
Many grateful thanks once again to Pat Kelly and all hands involved in
creating this year's calendar!

And thank you to everyone for your continued support of these wonderful
calendars full of great local photography, tide times, and plenty of
natural history information. This is the 26th year of publication. The
calendar is 8-1/2 x 10-1/2 inches (22 x 27 cm)

The calendars are $15.00 (plus $4.00 shipping if required - if you are
ordering numerous calendars online [1] please kindly get in touch
directly regarding shipping options) and you can now find them at the
following locations (thanks to Harold Forsythe for distributing them):

Wolfville: Herbin Jewellers, Eos Natural Foods

Greenwich: Hennigar's Farm Market, Elderkin's Farm Market, Stirling's
Farm Market, and Noggin's Corner Farm Market

Port Williams: Shur-Gain Feeds'N Needs

Also, as noted above, they are available for purchase on the BNS website
under Publications [1].

Thanks for your support!

--
Caroline Beddoe
  She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._

Links:
------
[1] https://blomidonnaturalists.ca/publications/