[BNS_members] Upcoming Field Trip: Preparing for Winter

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Thu Oct 27 13:23:23 CDT 2022

Good day,

Well, the leaves are falling and time marches along towards winter... so
Soren is getting ready to lead his "PREPARING FOR WINTER" FIELD TRIP
once again!!

Join us SATURDAY NOVEMBER 5TH AT 2:00 PM IN WOLFVILLE ON THE MILLENNIUM
TRAIL to explore how plants and animals prepare for winter.

This field trip will be led by Soren Bondrup-Nielsen, who will share
knowledge and invite discussion during this fun late fall walk.

Please meet at the parking lot beside the Rotary Park field, at the
corner of King St and Orchard Ave (map [1]). The walk will begin at 2:00
pm along the Millennium Trail, across the street from the parking lot.

Please indicate you will join by signing up here:
https://forms.gle/Kze7yemLQ2piYvyQ8

--
Caroline Beddoe
 She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._

Links:
------
[1] https://goo.gl/maps/P3fXHnggsLFwHi8M7