[BNS_members] Looking for Talent - Birders

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Thu Aug 17 13:19:28 CDT 2023

Hello everyone,
Here is an interesting opportunity.

**CASTING CALL**

 Looking for some folks to help us out with a commercial film next week at
Grand-Pré in the Annapolis Valley.

No experience is needed.

Production dates are weather-dependent planning to film August 22nd-24th.

 *FULL DAY*
Family (two parents + two kids + grandmother)
- must be into picnics, kites, ducks, camping, marshmallows, sunsets, and
each other
- Acadian connection/history is a bonus

 *HALF DAY*
Couple (retired)
- must be into birding, outdoors, site seeing, and each other

Couple (25-35 years old)
- must be into biking, outdoors, ice cream, and each other

BIPOC LGBTQ2+ welcome

 **PAID**

Feel free to share with those who might be interested. Email
wes at canopycreative.ca for more details!

Thanks so much!

Cheers,

WB

--
Wes Booth
*He/Him*

We acknowledge that we are located and operate in Kjipuktuk, in Mi’kma’ki,
the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaw People. This territory
is covered by the “Treaties of Peace and Friendship” which Mi’kmaw,
Wəlastəkwiyik (Maliseet), and Passamaquoddy Peoples first signed with the
British Crown in 1726. The treaties did not deal with surrender of lands
and resources but in fact recognized Mi’kmaw and Wəlastəkwiyik (Maliseet)
title and established the rules for what was to be an ongoing relationship
between nations. We are all treaty people.