[BNS_members] FIXED LINK! - Upcoming Workshop on Pollinators, Native Plants, & Wildlife Photography

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Tue Aug 29 12:47:20 CDT 2023

Oops, apologies for a faulty link in this previous email.

Please see here:
https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/blomidon-naturalists-society/events/looking-closer-pollinators-plants-and-photography/

On 2023-08-29 13:53, Caroline Beddoe via Butterflyway wrote:

> Good day,
>
> On behalf of our Butterflyway Project, I'm excited to share an great
> workshop that is coming up!
>
> At "Looking Closer: Pollinators, Plants, & Photography," learn all
> about native plants, wildlife-friendly gardening, pollinators, and how
> to monitor and photograph nature with Carolyn Green, Pam Heron & Garry
> Conway on September 10th from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm in Black River.
>
> This one day workshop offers you the opportunity to become more closely
> engaged with our local pollinators and native plants. Learn about our
> regional "keystone" pollinators and plants and how we can support and
> document their life cycles. Find out about resources for monitoring,
> and other citizen science. Hear some tips for success in photographing
> wildlife and then spend time in a certified wildlife habitat garden to
> apply what you have learned.
>
> See more details in the attached poster or by following the
> registration link, below.
>
> Registration is limited to ensure a great learning experience, and
> required. There is a cost of $20 for this event. If you have any
> questions about accessing this workshop, please don't hesitate to reach
> out.
>
> See more details & register here:
> https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/blomidon-naturalists-society/events/looking-closer-pollinators-plants-and-photography/
> [1]
>
> --
> Caroline Beddoe
> She/her
> 613-619-1098
> Program Coordinator
> Blomidon Naturalists Society
> Wolfville, Nova Scotia
>
> _ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
> traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
> acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
> their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
> reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and
> sustainable relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land,
> with all other organisms, with the land and with the water._

Links:
------
[1]
https://us7.mailchimp.com/mctx/clicks?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.canadahelps.org%2Fen%2Fcharities%2Fblomidon-naturalists-society%2Fevents%2Flooking-closer-pollinators-plants-and-photography%2F&xid=94a5bb8a83&uid=149145254&iid=50690a590b&pool=cts&v=2&c=1692547489&h=6565b8219d2ec65399d3deb150e711a843bbaa9aee703237d19c4a931c971aca