[BNS_members] Upcoming Workshop on Pollinators, Native Plants, & Wildlife Photography

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Tue Aug 29 11:53:39 CDT 2023

Good day,

On behalf of our Butterflyway Project, I'm excited to share an great
workshop that is coming up!

At "Looking Closer: Pollinators, Plants, & Photography," learn all about
native plants, wildlife-friendly gardening, pollinators, and how to
monitor and photograph nature with Carolyn Green, Pam Heron & Garry
Conway on September 10th from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm in Black River.

This one day workshop offers you the opportunity to become more closely
engaged with our local pollinators and native plants. Learn about our
regional "keystone" pollinators and plants and how we can support and
document their life cycles. Find out about resources for monitoring, and
other citizen science. Hear some tips for success in photographing
wildlife and then spend time in a certified wildlife habitat garden to
apply what you have learned.

See more details in the attached poster or by following the registration
link, below.

Registration is limited to ensure a great learning experience, and
required. There is a cost of $20 for this event. If you have any
questions about accessing this workshop, please don't hesitate to reach
out.

See more details & register here:
https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/blomidon-naturalists-society/events/looking-closer-pollinators-plants-and-photography/
[1]

--
Caroline Beddoe
  She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._

Links:
------
[1]
https://us7.mailchimp.com/mctx/clicks?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.canadahelps.org%2Fen%2Fcharities%2Fblomidon-naturalists-society%2Fevents%2Flooking-closer-pollinators-plants-and-photography%2F&xid=94a5bb8a83&uid=149145254&iid=50690a590b&pool=cts&v=2&c=1692547489&h=6565b8219d2ec65399d3deb150e711a843bbaa9aee703237d19c4a931c971aca