[BNS_members] Past Presentations Updated on the Website

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Fri Feb 24 11:12:28 CST 2023

Good snowy day,

You may now find updated Past Presentations on the BNS website here:
https://blomidonnaturalists.ca/past-presentations/, [1] including Guy
Steven's talk on Manta Rays from our monthly meeting and Alain
Belliveau's talk on Protected Areas in Kings County (more details in
relation to this talk and a local strategy to come soon, too).

--
Caroline Beddoe
  She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._

Links:
------
[1] https://blomidonnaturalists.ca/past-presentations/