[BNS_members] Opportunity to be a Director-at-Large on Nature Nova Scotia

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Sun Jan 15 10:05:55 CST 2023

_Please see the following notice from BNS treasurer John Burka, who is
also the BNS representative on Nature Nova Scotia's Board of Directors.
A great opportunity to get involved in and further support the nature
conservation and education network across the province:_

--

Nature Nova Scotia is a federation [1] of natural history societies and
other environmental groups in Nova Scotia. BNS is one of the members and

There is presently an opening for a Director-at-Large on the NNS Board.
This is outside the representatives for the individual member societies,
such as myself.  We are looking for someone who has a strong interest
and concern for nature and environmental concerns in Nova Scotia.  The
Board meets by Zoom every 2 months.  The current Chair of the NNS Board
is Bob Bancroft.  If you are interested, please contact Rebecca Parker,
Coordinator for NNS (coordinator at naturens.ca).

Thank you,  John

John F. Burka, Ph.D. (retired)

Professor Emeritus, UPEI burka at upei.ca