[BNS_members] Monthly Meeting & Talk on Bats on Monday June 19th

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Wed Jun 14 14:08:13 CDT 2023

Good afternoon,

The next meeting and talk of the Blomidon Naturalists Society will take
place on Monday June 19th.

With apologies for the delay in an update on our monthly meeting for
June, as we are still figuring out a few details.

Join us Monday June 19th at 7:30 pm in-person at the Wolfville Lions
Club and online on Zoom.

Social starts at 7:00 pm, meeting and talk starts at 7:30 pm.

_For those looking to join via Zoom, we will have the link shortly. We
are dealing with some tech challenges. Please kindly reply to this email
to ensure you get notice of the Zoom link or keep an eye on your email
inbox. Thanks for understanding!_

Our presenter this month is Taryn Muldoon, winner of our Merritt Gibson
Award for her research work on endangered bats.

Taryn will give a talk entitled, "Once There Were Thousands: Bats, Their
Parasites, and White-Nose Syndrome"

Come learn about bats in Nova Scotia, their challenges and ways we can
help.

--
Caroline Beddoe
  She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._