[BNS_members] ZOOM - Monthly Meeting & Talk on Bats on Monday June 19th

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Fri Jun 16 14:01:52 CDT 2023

Hi all,

Please find the Zoom link for Monday's talk on bats at 7:30 pm.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4600489508 [1]

Meeting ID: 460 048 9508

Please note this is not a registration, just a direct link. Please click
to join it a few minutes before 7:30 pm.

We will have an update and reminder this weekend too.

Warmly,

Caroline

On 2023-06-14 16:08, Caroline Beddoe wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> The next meeting and talk of the Blomidon Naturalists Society will take
> place on Monday June 19th.
>
> With apologies for the delay in an update on our monthly meeting for
> June, as we are still figuring out a few details.
>
> Join us Monday June 19th at 7:30 pm in-person at the Wolfville Lions
> Club and online on Zoom.
>
> Social starts at 7:00 pm, meeting and talk starts at 7:30 pm.
>
> _For those looking to join via Zoom, we will have the link shortly. We
> are dealing with some tech challenges. Please kindly reply to this
> email to ensure you get notice of the Zoom link or keep an eye on your
> email inbox. Thanks for understanding!_
>
> Our presenter this month is Taryn Muldoon, winner of our Merritt Gibson
> Award for her research work on endangered bats.
>
> Taryn will give a talk entitled, "Once There Were Thousands: Bats,
> Their Parasites, and White-Nose Syndrome"
>
> Come learn about bats in Nova Scotia, their challenges and ways we can
> help.
>
> --
> Caroline Beddoe
> She/her
> 613-619-1098
> Program Coordinator
> Blomidon Naturalists Society
> Wolfville, Nova Scotia
>
> _ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
> traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
> acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
> their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
> reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and
> sustainable relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land,
> with all other organisms, with the land and with the water._

Links:
------
[1] https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4600489508