[BNS_members] Impromptu Sunday Event: Winter Birding and Nature Walk & Social!

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Fri Mar 10 11:53:08 CST 2023

Good day,

With the snow on the ground, the recent beautiful winter weather, and
the longer afternoons of sunlight, we are making the most of it & having
an impromptu field trip/event this Sunday March 12th!

Join us for a Winter Birding Nature Walk & Social at 3:30 pm on Sunday
March 12th at Benjamin Bridge in the Gaspereau.

Kyla Welton, a keen birder and culinary manager at Benjamin Bridge, has
offered to host a casual walk through the Benjamin Bridge property that
spans along the Gaspereau river, with fields, woods, the vineyard, and
other habitat to explore. Join us on Sunday afternoon for a casual
winter walk to explore the Gaspereau Valley, learn about the birds of
the area and other history from Kyla, and get outside with other
naturalists. Optional social following the walk at the winery for any
inclined.

Bring good boots & binoculars if you have them.

We will meet at the winery entrance at 3:30 pm.

Warmly,

Caroline

--
Caroline Beddoe
  She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._