[BNS_members] Details for the May BNS Meeting; Monday May 18 @ 7:30 PM

Patrick Kelly Patrick.Kelly at Dal.Ca
Sat May 16 14:47:16 CDT 2020

Hello everyone:

As Soren has already noted the topic for the meeting in a previous note, this is to let you know how to joint the meeting.

Below you will find a link. It will take you to a registration page where you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. You will then be mailed a unique link that will take you to the meeting. Click on that link at 7:30 PM on Monday the 18th. You will also likely get a reminder an hour before the meeting starts.

I will start the meeting at 7:00 PM  so that we can get set up but the meeting itself does not start until 7:30 PM. (Zoom only lets meeting start on the hour or half hour.)

As before, participents will come in with their audio muted.

==================
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: May 18, 2020 07:00 PM Halifax

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIoc-ivrTgrH9GIdug81c378kkRY7OiKXvI

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Patrick Kelly

159 Town Road

Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0

Canada