[BNS_members] Fwd: Masters Thesis & Defense Presentation

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Sun May 24 08:50:41 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,
The message below  came from Jaya Fahey. She just finished her Masters Thesis at Dalhousie where she studied the impact of different user groups (fishers, walkers, photographers and more) on the disturbance of shore birds resting at high tide on beaches in the Minas Basin. Her work was partly sponsored by the BNS.  Jaya provides the link to her thesis and to her presentation which is definitely worth watching.

Cheers,
Soren