[BNS_members] Mushroom field trip

Riley Scanlan rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:09:03 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We have added another field trip this October. Dr. Allison Walker from
Acadia University's mycology lab will lead us on an introductory hike to
explore the magical world of mushrooms!

*What:* We will discuss and examine the various mushrooms and moulds you
can find right here in Wolfville, as well as learn about documenting our
finds on iNaturalist. This event is welcoming to all ages and skill levels.
*When: *Saturday, October 17 @ 10:30am
*Where: *Meet at the Rotary Park parking lot (Orchard and King St,
Wolfville)

We will be limiting the number of participants so please pre-register here:
https://forms.gle/DNKAMqZaqwTArWLU9 Each attendee must fill out the form.

This event will adhere to current COVID-19 safety precautions. We ask that
all participants please wear a mask, appropriate footwear and warm layers.

You can view this event on Facebook here.
<https://www.facebook.com/events/345139683392007/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22search_results%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22search%22%7D]%7D>

We look forward to exploring with you!

All the best,
Riley