[BNS_members] October meeting and call for photos

Riley Scanlan rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:27:31 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

For this month's meeting, we have Carolyn Landry joining us to share her
own perspective on nature.

*Description*
Born and raised in the Annapolis Valley, Carolyn has embraced the 7 Sacred
Teachings taught to her by her ancestors, children, grandchildren, and
Mother Earth. Carolyn's journey is to honour the ancient ways of the
teachings in order to reconcile with herself and Nature.

*When: *October 19 @ 7:30pm
*Where:* The meeting will take place on zoom. Please register at the form
below to receive the zoom meeting link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUscOqoqzIrHda56YvxdUIZJn2XSVqoph1X

In addition, I have another call for photo submissions! I have been tasked
with growing the society's online presence. In doing so, I would love to
showcase some of the incredible pictures I know many of you have. Posting
online is much more interesting when there is a photo attached. If you are
willing to let us use your photos on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
accounts please send them to rileyscanlan16 at gmail.com. If you can, please
try to include details (either in the photo file or in the email) regarding
where the photo was taken, what is in the picture (species name), who took
the photo, etc. No problem if it's hard to recall the details, photos on
their own will still be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.

All the best,
Riley