[BNS_members] Screening of the Last of the Right Whales - POSTPONED

Caroline Beddoe coordinator at blomidonnaturalists.ca
Fri Jun 10 08:16:35 CDT 2022

Good morning,

A quick note to say that the screening of the film _The Last of the
Right Whales_ (https://lastoftherightwhales.com/) scheduled for June
16th at 7:00 pm at the Al Whittle cinema in Wolfville has been
POSTPONED.

Stay tuned for future details and timings.

Caroline

--
Caroline Beddoe
 She/her

_ Blomidon Naturalists Society activities take place in Mi'kma'ki, the
traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. We
acknowledge that we have a responsibility to honour and learn about
their histories and current cultures and to actively work in support of
reconciliation. We are committed to fostering respectful and sustainable
relationships with the Indigenous Peoples of this land, with all other
organisms, with the land and with the water._